[NTB] Re: odd open problem

  • Forrest
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 27, 2000
      jw>I've had problems with Win98 not recognizing
      >clickable stuff after I've run Windows a long time.

      This only affects NTP, though.
      Interesting, now I'm finding that doubleclicking fails only if NTP is
      minimized to the taskbar. If it's minimized to the tray, or not minimized
      at all, no problems. Of course this may just -appear- to be consistent
      behavior; further experimentation is indicated.