[NTB] Re: Binary Files

    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 26, 2000
      Hi Michael,

      > Why is it that every time I post a question somebody comes back
      > within a few hours with the definitive answer to my problem? <g>

      That long eh? ;)

      > I'm going to have to work at finding some real trouble.

      Please do!

      > Unchecking, "read only" in the document menu did the trick (it
      > didn't even occur to me to check it, should have known better)

      Once again, be sure you have a thorough understanding of how all
      that works. the safest way to do it is to use Insert File and
      you can play it double safe in a Clip fixing the lines at the
      same time. Surely if you run into this often you would want a
      tool on the Clipbar to do it with that would automatically Insert
      the file, fix the lines (which they should already be if I am not
      mistaken) and force a Save As by the same filename. It would be
      practically transparent to you.

      I don't want to see any bug reports about NoteTab eating have
      your documents up now because of a lack of understanding how the
      features work. ;)

      http://www.sureword.com/notetab

      The NoteTab Basic Discussion List
      mailto:NoteTab-Subscribe@...