[NTB] Re: Spring cleaning?

    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 25, 2000
      Hi Sleepless,

      > Now that I seem to have NTP working more or less as advertised
      > (fingers corssed!) is there any reason why I should not delete
      > the NoteTab Light folder as well as the folder which contains
      > my disabled version of NTP?

      You should have not corssed NoteTab! Bad Sleepless, bad!-)

      Perhaps you would want to do what Larry suggested with Light and
      after you learn it real well you can help others out on the list
      to free up some of the "old timers" that have been helping for a
      few years now like Charles B., Charles R., Claes G., David S.,
      Eric F., Kay (Granny), Larry T. & H., Michael G., Ray F., RS,
      Wayne V.H., and others. This is not to exclude the new members
      that are starting to post regularly as well and others I may have
      missed naming. (That was my way of saying thanks guys and gals;)

      We all have to reference it when helping others at times because
      of differences between it Pro (and Standard). That is the only
      time I open it, but I know others like the variable width fonts
      that Larry was mentioning and run both.

      http://www.sureword.com/notetab

      The NoteTab Basic Discussion List
      mailto:NoteTab-Subscribe@...