[NTB] Re: Spring cleaning?

  • Larry Thomas
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 25, 2000
      Hi Sleepless,

      At 12:06 PM 2/25/2000 -0800, you wrote:

      > Now that I seem to have NTP working more or less as advertised
      >(fingers corssed!) is there any reason why I should not delete
      >the NoteTab Light folder as well as the folder which contains my
      >disabled version of NTP?

      Well, the thunderstorms have stopped for a while and the sun has come out
      and the temperature is in the 60's (more like northern Floriday than
      central Iowa!) and I am going out for a while to enjoy it.

      NoteTab Light is good for using with most of the fonts that you cannot get
      with NoteTab Pro. You could create a shortcut to it and move the shortcut
      to the C:\Windows\SendTo folder and then when ever you wanted to load a
      file to it, you would just highlight the file or files in Explorer and
      right click on them, select the sendto item on the popup menu and then
      select NoteTab Lite on that popoup and it would open them even though it is
      no longer associated with the extensions. If you don't want the bother and
      you have left nothing personal in that folder that you want to keep, you
      can go ahead and delete the NTL folder and programs.

      If I understand you, you have a folder with the version of NTP that was
      corrupted and refuses to run. Just check out the folder and subfolders for
      personal stuff (clipbooks you might have created, favorites files and other
      documents that do not exist in your new working copy) and move anything you
      want to keep to the new folder. I doubt that you have anything there or
      not much that you want to keep. When this is done, you can delete the
      folder and the programs.

      Regards,

      Larry
      larryt@...