[NTB] Re: WordWrap Toggle PROBLEMS

  • lmhamilton@juno.com
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 25, 2000
      Harvey,

      Great minds think alike.... ; )

      On Fri, 25 Feb 2000 16:02:36 -0600 "Harvey R. Savage"
      <hsavage@...> writes:

      > http://www.jfitz.com/software/RAMpage/RAMpageDownload.html

      I just ran across this today as well, and installed it this morning. I
      have NOT HAD TO REBOOT ONCE since!!!

      I have used it with the default options. I recently upgraded, my laptop
      at wrok, from 32 to 96 MB and still had to reboot at least once per day.
      I cannot wait to try it on my clunker 100 Mhz Pentium with only 24 MB.

      It has a great price...FREE!

      Larry Hamilton, Jr. lmhamilton@...
      http://www.HamiltonGenSociety.org/
      My Web Site: http://notlimaH.tripod.com