[NTB] Retaining last used directories

  • ptrewern@bigpond.net.au
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 21, 2000
      G'day all,

      I've just upgraded to NTP 4.8 and seem to have lost the ability to have
      NTP remember the directories last used to open a file and to save a
      file.

      I have both Match Directory and Use Default Directories unchecked, as
      always.

      Any assistance would be appreciated.

      Thanks, Paul.
    • Eric G.V. Fookes
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 3, 2000
        Hi Paul,

        >I've just upgraded to NTP 4.8 and seem to have lost the ability to have
        >NTP remember the directories last used to open a file and to save a
        >file.
        >
        >I have both Match Directory and Use Default Directories unchecked, as
        >always.

        I've just been reading through my code and checking this feature. From all
        my testing, the last accessed directories used by the File Open and the
        Save As command are correctly remembered by NoteTab, even after closing the
        program. Perhaps you could send me a copy of your .ini file to
        <bugs@...> if you still experience the problem?

        Regards,
        Eric Fookes
        NoteTab v4.8 available from