[NTB] Re: HTML Question: Cellspacing Tag

  • Don Daugherty
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 2, 2000
      At 12:56 AM 2/2/2000 EST, you wrote:
      >Hi there NTBers!
      >
      >I have a simple HTML question. Whenever I try to turn the Cellspacing tag
      >to 0, I still see lines when I check in the browser. What am I doing wrong?
      >
      >Thanks,
      >Janet

      Hi
      What you need is <Table Border=0 ... >. "CellSpacing" has a bad
      definition in my book, "... space between borders of table cells and the
      border of adjacent cells" I think its more like an internal margin within
      the cell. Anyway, Border=0 sets the thickness of the border to zero and
      makes it disappear.
    • Planetwax@aol.com
      Message 2 of 6 , Feb 2, 2000
        Thanks for the answers, guys!

        Janet
      • Frieling-Verlag
        Message 3 of 6 , Feb 3, 2000
          Hello Janet,

          it might also be necessary to set cellpadding=0.

          Herbert Braun, Berlin