[NTB] Re: HTML Question: Cellspacing Tag

  • loro@post.netlink.se
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 1, 2000
      Hallo Janet,

      Since there just has been a discussion on which topic shall go on which list I have posted an answer at the html-list. If you don't subscribe to it you can do so at
      http://www.egroups.com/list/ntb-html
      Hope you do, it can use a few more postings!

      See you
      Lotta

      At 06:56 2000-02-02 , you wrote:
      Hi there NTBers!

      I have a simple HTML question.  Whenever I try to turn the  Cellspacing tag
      to 0, I still see lines when I check in the browser.  What am I doing wrong?

      Thanks,
      Janet

      GET A NEXTCARD VISA, in 30 seconds!  Get rates as low as 0.0%
      Intro or 9.9% Fixed APR and no hidden fees.  Apply NOW!
      http://click.egroups.com/1/911/4/_/2478/_/949470965/

      -- http://www.egroups.com/cal?listname=notetab&m=1

    • loro@post.netlink.se
      Message 2 of 6 , Feb 1, 2000
        Janet,
        You can also mail you subscription

        ntb-html-subscribe@...

        Bye/Lotta

      • Don Daugherty
        Message 3 of 6 , Feb 2, 2000
          At 12:56 AM 2/2/2000 EST, you wrote:
          >Hi there NTBers!
          >
          >I have a simple HTML question. Whenever I try to turn the Cellspacing tag
          >to 0, I still see lines when I check in the browser. What am I doing wrong?
          >
          >Thanks,
          >Janet

          Hi
          What you need is <Table Border=0 ... >. "CellSpacing" has a bad
          definition in my book, "... space between borders of table cells and the
          border of adjacent cells" I think its more like an internal margin within
          the cell. Anyway, Border=0 sets the thickness of the border to zero and
          makes it disappear.
        • Planetwax@aol.com
          Message 4 of 6 , Feb 2, 2000
            Thanks for the answers, guys!

            Janet
          • Frieling-Verlag
            Message 5 of 6 , Feb 3, 2000
              Hello Janet,

              it might also be necessary to set cellpadding=0.

              Herbert Braun, Berlin