[NTB] Re: Compress Lines ? icon or shortcut

  • Harvey R. Savage
    Message 1 of 11 , Feb 1, 2000
      Hi Janet,

      Go to this address, http://www.egroups.com/UserGroupsPage?. Once
      there, if you have previously joined the group, you can select -user
      info- and make the necessary changes to the address.

      hrs

      --
      ¿? Harvey R. Savage
      ¿? 40 Golf Course Road
      Message 2 of 11 , Feb 2, 2000
        Hello Planetwax,

        > Can someone point me into the direction of having this
        > mailing list sent to my new email address?

        Why not just unsubscribe and then resubscribe at new mailto. It would
        at least save you having to register at egroups; ie. just do change via
        email.

        --
        Best regards,
        rellieb-jean