[NTB] Keyboard Command to Select a Line of Text?

  • Sleepless in Seattle
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 1, 2000
      Does NoteTab Pro have a built in keyboard command that will select
      (highlight) a line of text?
    • Nandyala S Nagesh
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 2, 2000
        Dear Sleepless,
        I don't know about NT Pro,(I am using Light) but pertaining to any
        text editor one thing must be true. The following sequence of
        operations must give the
        required result.
        1. Go to the first charecter of the line ( By pressing HOME from
        Keyboard)
        2. Hold SHIFT down and press END ( Keyboard)
        By this time the entire line should be selected.

        -- Nagesh

        sleepless in seattle <desvelad-@...> wrote:
        original article:http://www.egroups.com/group/notetab/?start=6939

        > Does NoteTab Pro have a built in keyboard command that will select
        > (highlight) a line of text?
      • Wayne VanWeerthuizen
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 2, 2000
          "Nandyala S Nagesh" <nnagesh@...> wrote:

          >Dear Sleepless,
          > I don't know about NT Pro,(I am using Light) but pertaining to any
          >text editor one thing must be true. The following sequence of
          >operations must give the
          > required result.
          > 1. Go to the first charecter of the line ( By pressing HOME from
          >Keyboard)
          > 2. Hold SHIFT down and press END ( Keyboard)
          > By this time the entire line should be selected.

          By the way, it is often better to use: HOME, SHIFT+DOWN
          When cutting and pasting hard-wrapped lines (each line has
          a end of line character after it), this copies the end of
          line characters too.

          --
          Wayne M. VanWeerthuizen