[NTB] Re: Things-to-do List

  • Raymond Fitzgerald
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 1, 2000
      Hi Sleepless,

      >Is it possible to create these macros in NoteTab?

      Absolutely! Could you repost to the Clips list?

      Cheers,
      Ray
    • Sleepless in Seattle
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 1, 2000
        Raymond Fitzgerald wrote:

        > Absolutely! Could you repost to the Clips list?

        I think that could be arranged. But someone is going to have to
        tell me how to subscribe to it first.
      • Raymond Fitzgerald
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 1, 2000
          >But someone is going to have to tell me how to subscribe to it first.

          I believe this'll do it:

          To subscribe send an empty post to:

          Ntb-Clips-Subscribe@egroups.com

          Ray