[NTB] Clips in open/close menu-list (suggestion)

  • Hans Tolboom
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 1, 2000
      Hi,

      my collection of usable clips is growing and so is the size/number of items of my clips.
      I've just found a way to build a html-navbar with open/close options using DHtml (see the
      I thinks it would be nice if this works for clips as well :

      ;header1
      script1
      script2
      script3
      ;header2
      script1
      script2
      script3
      ;header.....

      can be closed to :

      ;header1
      ;header2
      ;header......

      and opened back as well with a single mouse-click (or shortcut-key).

      Hans

      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 1, 2000
        Hi Hans,

        > I've just found a way to build a html-navbar with open/close
        > options using DHtml (see the example at
        > http://www.dansteinman.com/dynapi/docs/examples/collapsemenu2.html )
        > I thinks it would be nice if this works for clips as well :

        I like that!-) Treeview in NoteTab is planned...

        Hopefully Eric will be done with version 4.8 by mid February.
        You can try out the very stable beta if you wish at:

        http://www.notetab.com/beta.htm

        After that he is thinking of making a freeware version of Mailbag
        and Album Express:

        http://www.fookes.com

        Some of the planned features for version 5.0 of NoteTab Pro and
        NoteTab Standard include fully customizable syntax highlighting,
        more sophisticated regular expressions, multilevel (tree-view
        list) Outlines and Libraries and most likely Quick List, print
        preview... and many improvements.

        NoteTab Gold, a "do all" version of NoteTab, is scheduled
        sometime after ver. 5's release. It will take quite awhile for
        Eric to finish version 5 because he will be adding a lot and
        rewriting a lot of code.

        Happy Clip'n!
        Jody

        http://www.sureword.com/notetab