[NTB] Re: Oh No! Not Another NoteTab List!

  • lmhamilton@juno.com
    Message 1 of 7 , Jan 31, 2000
      Jody,

      What are you going to do with all of your spare time? ; )

      That may be good for some, but I've got all the e-mail I can handle now.

      Larry Hamilton, Jr. lmhamilton@...
      http://www.HamiltonGenSociety.org/
      My Web Site: http://notlimaH.tripod.com - Recently Updated

      On Mon, 31 Jan 2000 12:49:23 -0600 Jody <KJB1611@...> writes:
      > Hello Tabbers,
      >
      > Yes, it is so, another NoteTab discussion mailing list was just
      > born called the The NoteTab Off-Topic List. ;)

      Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
      http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.
      Message 2 of 7 , Jan 31, 2000
        Hi Larry,

        > What are you going to do with all of your spare time? ; )

        Sleep. ;)

        > That may be good for some, but I've got all the e-mail I can
        > handle now.

        It is really not a problem for you to sign up for the lists and
        then set your eGroups list options on the web for Read on Web or
        one of the Digests. Or simply sign on a groups when you have a
        question and few days after the answers stop unsubscribe.

        http://www.sureword.com/notetab

        The NoteTab Basic Discussion List
        mailto:NoteTab-Subscribe@...
        http://www.egroups.com/list/notetab
      • Marco Bernardini
        Message 3 of 7 , Jan 31, 2000
          >From: Jody <KJB1611@...>
          >Subject: [NTB] Oh No! Not Another NoteTab List!

          Hi Jody!

          Thanks for good news!
          Can I speak about OT-List here? Or must I post there? :-)
          I guess your dream is a mailing-list filter smart enough to redirect
          posts... but it's a Clip-List topic <g>

          Bye

          Marco Bernardini
          Message 4 of 7 , Jan 31, 2000
            Hi Marco,

            >Thanks for good news!

            ;) I hope so.

            > Can I speak about OT-List here? Or must I post there? :-)

            If it pertains to the OT list, then why not just post it over
            there. ;) There are already 15 NoteTab'n Clip Junkie Geek Fools
            over there and I do say that in charity and jest. :) Gee, you
            folks really like eMail abuse.

            > I guess your dream is a mailing-list filter smart enough to
            > redirect posts... but it's a Clip-List topic <g>

            Please don't temp me. ;) Perhaps someday we will have our own
            mail server and no ads! :)

            Happy Camper,
            Jody Adair
            Prov. 15:15

            Clean-Funnies
            mailto:CF@...?Subject=subscribe
          • RS
            Message 5 of 7 , Jan 31, 2000
              Hi Jody,

              At 09:40 PM 01/31/00 -0600, you wrote:

              >There are already 15 NoteTab'n Clip Junkie Geek Fools
              >over there and I do say that in charity and jest. :) Gee, you
              >folks really like eMail abuse.

              That's good news! :)

              Regards,

              RS

              ClipWriter 1.0

              http://home.att.net/~ptools/ClipWriter/cw.htm

              http://home.att.net/~ptools/main/index.htm

            • RS
              Message 6 of 7 , Jan 31, 2000
                Hi Jody,

                At 09:40 PM 01/31/00 -0600, you wrote:

                >There are already 15 NoteTab'n Clip Junkie Geek Fools
                >over there and I do say that in charity and jest. :) Gee, you
                >folks really like eMail abuse.

                That's good news! :)

                Regards,

                RS
              • Lloyd
                Message 7 of 7 , Feb 1, 2000
                  Yep, my e-mail subscription didn't get me on but I went back to the web
                  page. They are listed now so I am now there.

                  Lloyd