[NTB] Oh No! Not Another NoteTab List!

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 31, 2000
      Hello Tabbers,

      Yes, it is so, another NoteTab discussion mailing list was just
      born called the The NoteTab Off-Topic List. ;)

      Hopefully this might cut down a bit on some of the longer off-
      topic threads we get into. I for one have wanted this for a long
      time, because I have oftentimes had off-topic questions I needed
      answers to. I realize there are already lists out there that do
      the same thing, but it is nice to be with family. ;) RS asked
      for it on the beta list and it prompted me to go ahead and make
      it today. Enjoy and happy NoteTab'n!

      The description message:

      The NoteTab Off-Topic List (http://www.notetab.com) is for
      discussion of NoteTab and other topics. As the name implies the
      list is purposed for discussion of issues that are considered
      off-topic for the regular NoteTab discussion mailing lists which
      see below.

      The discussion is pretty much wide open although use common
      courtesy and remember the NoteTab lists have people from all
      backgrounds so keep the discussion acceptable for the general
      audience.

      Examples of topics for discussion are, but certainly not limited
      to: NoteTab of course and all related issues, Windows, computer
      hardware, software such as image editors, html & text editors,
      word processors, Internet Service Provider (ISP), freeware,
      shareware, etc. (I suppose some chit-chat about the weather
      would be acceptable for the time being.)

      To subscribe send an empty post to:

      NoteTab-OT-Subscribe@...

      Or click and send:

      mailto:NoteTab-OT-Subscribe@...