[NTB] Re: Advertising Note Tab (Was: Quoting and right margin)

  • Dr. Jai Maharaj
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 29, 2000
      "Frederik M. Balster" <fbalster@...> wrote
      on Friday, January 28, 2000:

      >>> grutysd dwk daadfgpe dsdg rtngjr fwlgkwf gr dwk

      >> Did you want the Spell Checker run on it too, or is that
      >> Hawaiian? <g>

      > Looks like perfectly readable Albanian to me.
      > Just don't ask what it means..... <VBG>

      That reminds me of a trivia queston: Who wrote,
      "If you put a bunch of monkeys in a room and give
      them typewriters, they'll eventually recreate the
      entire works of Shakespeare"? :)

      Allow me to suggest a variation that may be used to
      advertise/publicize Note Tab:

      "If you put a bunch of monkeys in a room and give
      them computers with Note Tab installed, they'll
      eventually recreate the entire works of Shakespeare."

      Jai Maharaj
      jai@...
      Om Shanti