[NTB] Re: Happy Birthday, Jody!

    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 28, 2000
      Hi Ray,

      >> http://www.sureword.com/notetab/html/beta.htm
      >>
      >> It is to the benefit of the NoteTab community as a whole for
      >> as many users to use the beta as possible. NoteTab is so
      >> involved the more people using it the less chance we have of a
      >> bug slipping through.
      >>
      > Great idea! The more the merrier. And we get to use/test all
      > those new features in advance, including that wonderful clipbar!

      Yes sir and lots of other nice little additions. Most of all, it
      is very stable!!! I believe it is the best Eric has done yet.

      Off topic:

      > <bg> Well then Happy Birthday, Jody!! Actually I didn't mean for
      > that much precision,

      Well, actually, ICQ has me born on January 29, 1900, <vbg> that
      is what it sent out to the folks on my contact list. Yes, it is
      tomorrow, not today like I had said earlier - those thing happen
      when you get this old. ;-> Charles R. brought my age of 100 to
      my attention - guess that is one Y2K bug that some would get very
      upset over. :)

      Happy Test'n,
      Jody Adair

      Subscribe, UnSubscribe, Options