[NTB] Re: Notetab 4.8

  • Eric G.V. Fookes
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 28, 2000
      Hi Alan,

      >I seem to recall reading somewhere that the next version of Notetab
      >Light will include the full clip programming language just like Pro,
      >is this true or am i wrong??

      I have decided to add full support for the Clip language in NoteTab Light.
      However, there is a new feature called the Clipbar that beta testers are
      raving about <g>, which will not be available in Light. The Clipbar is an
      extra toolbar with buttons that can launch Clips. It is fully customizable
      and even lets you use your own icons. Feel free to try it out. The beta can
      be downloaded from the following page:

      http://www.notetab.com/beta.htm

      Regards,
      Eric Fookes