[NTB] Thanks

  • fbj@home.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 26, 2000
      Jody/MichaelG/LarryH:

      Thanks - you all helped me solve the problem (below).

      "Hello Group-
      Can NoteTab (standard) help me do the following: Take a 1000+Rows by 8
      Column table and create a space padded table? The "table" is a CSV Text
      file of about 100k. The fields are variable length text. If I create a
      Tab a delimited text file the variable length fields cause the
      'columns' to get jumbled. If I use FrontPage/Excel/etc. to create an
      HTML table the file gets very large (~1mb) which really slows the
      display down.
      thanks"