[NTB] Re: Column Block Highlighting?

    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 25, 2000
      Hi Ray,

      The Preview mode should be wrapped, I agree. The text does not
      get wrapped in Preview mode. The post will wrap when you send it
      if you check Wrap Words.

      To get back to the edit window to Send just press "Done Preview"
      or your back button.

      > Now, please, point me to a FAQ that describes how the "Preview"
      > function on this "Post" (reply) text box is supposed to work.
      > When I tried the Preview function, my message was presented in
      > a very wide window and I couldn't find a way to get back to the
      > "Send" button.

      http://www.sureword.com/notetab

      The NoteTab Basic Discussion List
      mailto:NoteTab-Subscribe@...