[NTB] Re: Clipbook Librarian (was No Subject)

  • Carl Swann
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 7, 2000
      Lotta wrote:

      > Hello every body,
      > So far there is one major feture that I miss in NTP. The option to choose which > libraries that shall be visable in the Lib Bar.

      > If there is a trick for this I would greatly appriciate the tip!

      Hi Lotta... One of the Notetabbers on the list, Charlie Raine in
      Canada, has created "the Librarian" which was a godsend to me -
      here's his description of it:

      What is Clipbook Librarian?

      I got tired of having more libraries on the toolbar than I could
      possibly need at any one time. It was a pain in the butt to manually
      disable them, so I wrote this to do it for me. It makes managing which
      libraries are available a VERY painless task.

      The best part of Clipbook Librarian is that it customizes itself to
      the libraries installed on your system. With only a few strokes of the
      keypad and a couple clicks with the mouse, you'll have a Librarian
      specific to your NoteTab setup.

      Unfortunately, I don't have his download URL at hand... but Charlie
      can post it on this list for you, or Jody may have it as well.

      Get it -- you will *love* its speed and flexibility!

      oOOo-(_)-oOOo