[NTB] HTML and Peter Griffiths

  • Adrian/ Rosemary Worsfold
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 6, 2000
      06/01/00

      Peter Griffiths:
      >I am taking a course on
      creating web pages through a distance education programme of a
      university so there is no instructor of whom I can ask questions. One
      of the requirements of the course is to obtain a Text Editor, and ref,
      to NOTETAB sent me on the road to purchase the programme. For all of the
      help that I receive from Notetab I might just as well use the windows
      programme NOTEPAD, and many of the students do that.<

      Use the Note Tab HTML clipbook, or use a text assisted editor (Arachnophilia), or see my web site (Learning/ HTML and Help) for
      assistance and all those little direct and helpful programs that do so much. I'm self-taught, it is possible. Use my web pages, or
      others' if they allow, to see how it is done and learn by copying bits, initially. No need to reinvent wheels.

      Adrian Worsfold

      http://www.worsfold98.freeserve.co.uk
      http://www.plural.freeuk.com
      http://www.change.freeuk.com