[NTB] Re: Font changes

    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 4, 2000
      Hi Jay,

      > Just getting started here, but I have learned a lot just
      > reading along and trying things on my own. I still don't know
      > how change fonts in documents created for a web page. I am
      > currently working with beta #13.

      To make text a certain color in an html page you can click on the
      HTML Library that comes with NoteTab under regular circumstances.
      You can download them if you do not have them. Extract them into
      NoteTab's Libraries folder:

      http://www.notetab.com/ftp/clips460.zip

      When you click on the HTML button look for Block Formatting. A
      dozen or so Clips down (each entry is a Clip) look for Font.
      There are three there. Select some text (highlight it) and click
      on the Clip you want: Font Size/Color, or Size+Color.

      Try this:

      Select some text.
      Click on Font Color
      Type in a letter at a time watching what happens:

      b l u

      You should see Beige, then Black, then Blue. You can also pull
      down the list and choose a color that way. Click OK and you will
      see your highlighted text get wrapped with the color tag. It
      will stay highlighted for you in case if you want to wrap it with
      another tag like <CENTER>.

      You'll have to get Ray to tell you how to change the document font
      in NoteTab. <bg>

      http://www.sureword.com/notetab

      The NoteTab Basic Discussion List
      mailto:NoteTab-Subscribe@...