[NTB] Clipbook for running e-mail

  • Adrian/ Rosemary Worsfold
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 4, 2000
      05/01/00 03:18:43

      How can I make the clipbook email which copies the text go to the email program (POP3) rather than Windows Messaging. I've done
      one so it goes to the program but with a "continue" click OK or Cancel with a reminder to copy the text myself. But I'd like it to be
      automatic.

      Adrian Worsfold

      http://www.worsfold98.freeserve.co.uk
      http://www.plural.freeuk.com
      http://www.change.freeuk.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 4, 2000
        Hi Adrian,

        > How can I make the clipbook email which copies the text go to
        > the email program (POP3) rather than Windows Messaging. I've
        > done one so it goes to the program but with a "continue" click
        > OK or Cancel with a reminder to copy the text myself. But I'd
        > like it to be automatic.

        Could you post what you have so far over on the Clips List so we
        can see more of what you need please? The Clips list is
        dedicated to your type of question and also more advanced NoteTab
        stuff. Thank you, signup eMail link below.

        Happy Clip'n!
        Jody

        http://www.sureword.com/notetab

        The NoteTab Clip List...