[NTB] Re: "HTML Reference Library"

    Message 1 of 7 , Jan 4, 2000
      Hi RS and Others,

      > Same goes for those who occassionally format blue: very hard to
      > read. Keep in mind that not everybody uses the standard white
      > background.

      It is best not to post to any mailing list with formatted
      (styled/html) text so everyone on the list can read your posts.
      Some mail programs get a bunch of code and others get a blank
      post. Please see you mail program options/preferences to turn it
      off when posting to the lists. Thanks!

      c ya,
      jody

      I can only please one person a day.
      Today is obviously not your day.
      Tomorrow doesn't look good either. 8?D

      http://www.sureword.com/sojourner/
    • Erle Carey
      Message 2 of 7 , Jan 4, 2000
        Hi Bill,
        I know Jody provided you with a URL to get the htmlib which seems to work but here is another one that works too.
        http://www.digitaldaze.com/web/htmlib/
        Happy Notetabbing,
        Erle

        On Mon, 03 Jan 2000 23:07:24 Jody wrote:
        >Hi Bill,
        >
        >> The HTML Reference Library (by Stephen Le Hunte) is referred to
        >> in NoteTab Pro "Tips and How to..." under Help and indicates
        >> that it is available from: http://hot.virtual-pc.com/htmlib/ .
        >> Received error page using the link and the document does not
        >> appear to be available at this URL.
        >
        >Try one or both of these:
        >
        >http://www.htmlib.com/
        >
        >If you prefer a version without all the multimedia stuff that has
        >almost everything as version 4, then you would want to get ver. 3
        >at:
        >
        >Version 3
        >http://www.hooked.net/~tails/htmlib/
        >
        >Happy NoteTab'n,
        >Jody Adair
        >
        >The NoteTabbers Assistant Page
        >http://www.sureword.com/notetab
        >
        >The NoteTab Basic Discussion List
        >mailto:NoteTab-Subscribe@...

        >Want to send money instantly to anyone, anywhere, anytime?

        >You can today at X.com - and we'll give you $20 to try it! Sign

        >up today at X.com. It's quick, free, & there's no obligation!
        >http://click.egroups.com/1/332/4/_/2478/_/946942498

        >-- http://www.egroups.com/VoiceChatPage?listName=notetab&m=1

        LYCOShop is now open. On your mark, get set, SHOP!!!
        http://shop.lycos.com/