[NTB] Re: "HTML Reference Library"

    Message 1 of 7 , Jan 3, 2000
      Hi Rijk & Bill,

      >> The Internet Explorer 5.5 preview hasn't been tested yet.
      >
      > So this webauthoring device requires the installation of IE4+

      It works fine for me with IE5. I believe I saw that the bug was
      fixed on their FAQ page.

      http://www.sureword.com/notetab

      The NoteTab Basic Discussion List
      mailto:NoteTab-Subscribe@...
      Message 2 of 7 , Jan 3, 2000
        Hi Bill,

        > The HTML Reference Library (by Stephen Le Hunte) is referred to
        > in NoteTab Pro "Tips and How to..." under Help and indicates
        > that it is available from: http://hot.virtual-pc.com/htmlib/ .
        > Received error page using the link and the document does not
        > appear to be available at this URL.

        Try one or both of these:

        http://www.htmlib.com/

        If you prefer a version without all the multimedia stuff that has
        almost everything as version 4, then you would want to get ver. 3
        at:

        Version 3
        http://www.hooked.net/~tails/htmlib/

        http://www.sureword.com/notetab

        The NoteTab Basic Discussion List
        mailto:NoteTab-Subscribe@...
      • RS
        Message 3 of 7 , Jan 4, 2000
          At 04:11 PM 01/03/00 -0500, you wrote:

          >From: "bill" <william2@...>
          >To: <notetab@...>
          >Date: Mon, 3 Jan 2000 16:11:05 -0500
          >Subject: [NTB] "HTML Reference Library"

          Bill, I cannot read your postings if they are formatted in a black font.
          Same goes for those who occassionally format blue: very hard to read. Keep
          in mind that not everybody uses the standard white background.

          Regards,

          RS
          Message 4 of 7 , Jan 4, 2000
            Hi RS and Others,

            > Same goes for those who occassionally format blue: very hard to
            > read. Keep in mind that not everybody uses the standard white
            > background.

            It is best not to post to any mailing list with formatted
            (styled/html) text so everyone on the list can read your posts.
            Some mail programs get a bunch of code and others get a blank
            post. Please see you mail program options/preferences to turn it
            off when posting to the lists. Thanks!

            c ya,
            jody

            I can only please one person a day.
            Today is obviously not your day.
            Tomorrow doesn't look good either. 8?D

            http://www.sureword.com/sojourner/
          • Erle Carey
            Message 5 of 7 , Jan 4, 2000
              Hi Bill,
              I know Jody provided you with a URL to get the htmlib which seems to work but here is another one that works too.
              http://www.digitaldaze.com/web/htmlib/
              Happy Notetabbing,
              Erle

              On Mon, 03 Jan 2000 23:07:24 Jody wrote:
              >Hi Bill,
              >
              >> The HTML Reference Library (by Stephen Le Hunte) is referred to
              >> in NoteTab Pro "Tips and How to..." under Help and indicates
              >> that it is available from: http://hot.virtual-pc.com/htmlib/ .
              >> Received error page using the link and the document does not
              >> appear to be available at this URL.
              >
              >Try one or both of these:
              >
              >http://www.htmlib.com/
              >
              >If you prefer a version without all the multimedia stuff that has
              >almost everything as version 4, then you would want to get ver. 3
              >at:
              >
              >Version 3
              >http://www.hooked.net/~tails/htmlib/
              >
              >Happy NoteTab'n,
              >Jody Adair
              >
              >The NoteTabbers Assistant Page
              >http://www.sureword.com/notetab
              >
              >The NoteTab Basic Discussion List
              >mailto:NoteTab-Subscribe@...

              >Want to send money instantly to anyone, anywhere, anytime?

              >You can today at X.com - and we'll give you $20 to try it! Sign

              >up today at X.com. It's quick, free, & there's no obligation!
              >http://click.egroups.com/1/332/4/_/2478/_/946942498

              >-- http://www.egroups.com/VoiceChatPage?listName=notetab&m=1

              LYCOShop is now open. On your mark, get set, SHOP!!!
              http://shop.lycos.com/