[NTB] Date Filter

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 2 6:04 PM
      Hi -=< Cees >=-,

      I brought this over from the beta list since it is off topic for
      that list and though some of you might be interested.

      >> I had forgot that I added my date filter to get rid of the
      >> blank line.
      >
      > Ah! Just playing around with the feature, and you got me
      > confused. :)

      Press F5 for a date & time stamp (Document | Insert Date/Time).
      That is the same used for the .log feature. If nothing is put
      in Options | Tools | Date Filter, then NoteTab uses your
      Window's short date and adds a return after the stamp is inserted
      to the document. If you add your own Date Filter such as...

      "Last update on" mm-dd-yyyy "at" hh:nn

      ...then NoteTab uses it. Notice you must put quotes around
      literal text so NoteTab does not interpret what it can as
      date/time code. If there are no ^p tokens in the filter, then no
      returns are added. You can actually have a multiple line output
      if you wish with use of ^p.

      "NoteTab Rules!"^pmm-dd-yyyy, hh:nn^p"Come on... Ver. 5.0!"^p

      Happy Test'n,
      Jody Adair

      The NoteTab Beta List
      http://www.egroups.com/list/ntb-beta