[NTB] Y2K Windows info

  • Kay Roath
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 31, 1999
      Should have done this sooner but still trying to finish up
      moving out.......tomorrow, I start trying to move in :)

      Just in case you haven't seen this.......
      Start Menu|Settings|Control Panel|Regional|Date Tab
      Win 95/98 have default 2 chr setting for Short Date year.
      mm/dd/yy - better change to - mm/dd/yyyy

      My Win98 say interpret dates as between 1930 & 2029 so it
      may not matter but I changed to yyyy anyway :)

      Best wishes for the new year!
      --- Grandma Kay ---