[NTB] Re: E-mail Question

  • Russell Griechen
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 17, 1999
      To check the spelling in messages
      Outlook Express uses the spelling checker provided with the following
      Microsoft
      Office 95 and Office 97 programs: Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, and
      Microsoft PowerPoint. If you do not have one of these programs installed, the
      Spelling command is not available.
      · In the New Message window, click the Spell Check button on the
      toolbar,
      or click the Tools menu, and then click the Spell check Button.
      Tip
      · To customize the way your spelling checker works, on the Tools menu,
      click Options, and then select the tabs to observe the different options.

      At 04:21 AM 12/17/99 , Mitchell Standridge wrote:

      > Hi All,
      >
      > I know that the answer to my question is in the help file, but legally blind
      > it is hard for me to read it even a the highest magnification that win 98
      has
      > to offer. Sorry about asking probably redundent question, but here goes:
      >
      > My e-mail program (Outlook Express) for some odd reason has its spell
      checker
      > disabled. I was wounder how to do e-mail inside of NTP that I know has
      spell
      > check and thesorus capabilities and then ship it to OE for sending purposes.

      Russell Griechen...Speak your mind...but ride a fast horse.
      http://www.areamail.net/
    • Bruce Obermeyer
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 17, 1999
        For anyone else with a similar problem, there is a spelling program for Outlook Express at the URL below.  The speller is free for some applications and costs money for some of the others.  I have used the free version for Notepad Plus for quite a while, but of course I now use Note Tab Pro exclusively.  Hope this helps.

        Mitchell, they may have a special price for visually impaired.  It never hurts to enquire.  My mother is also legally blind following her stroke earlier this year, and she has found many accommodations for her condition simply by asking.  I have a few links on my home page that may be of benefit to you.

        I know that the answer to my question is in the help file, but legally blind it is hard for me to read it even a the highest magnification that win 98 has to offer.  Sorry about asking probably redundent question, but here goes:

        My e-mail program (Outlook Express) for some odd reason has its spell checker disabled.  I was wounder how to do e-mail inside of NTP that I know has spell check and thesorus capabilities and then ship it to OE for sending purposes.

        Any help will be appreciated.  Sorry for any spell errors as I said earlier OE spell checking is disabled.:(

        Mitchell

        click here
        Click here!
        eGroups.com Home: http://www.egroups.com/group/notetab