[NTB] Re: Funky keyboard?

  • Merrill Kevin
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 10, 1999
      -----Original Message-----
      From: Larry Thomas <larryt@...>
      To: notetab@... <notetab@...>
      Date: Friday, December 10, 1999 1:46 PM
      Subject: [NTB] Re: Funky keyboard?

    • djust@netvision.net.il
      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 17, 2000
        I am about to install the upgrade, but I'd like to use the settings
        from the beta instead of the ones I had in 4.6a. Can I just change
        the name of NTP48.ini to NOTEPRO.ini after installation?

        Thanks,
        David.
        Message 3 of 5 , Feb 17, 2000
          Hi David,

          > I am about to install the upgrade, but I'd like to use the
          > settings from the beta instead of the ones I had in 4.6a. Can
          > I just change the name of NTP48.ini to NOTEPRO.ini after
          > installation?

          Yes, I do things like that all the time.

          http://www.sureword.com/notetab

          The NoteTab Basic Discussion List
          mailto:NoteTab-Subscribe@...
          http://www.egroups.com/list/notetab