[NTB] Re: Funky keyboard?

  • Larry Thomas
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 10, 1999
      Hi Kevin,

      At 10:10 AM 12/10/1999 -0800, you wrote:
      >Greetings all. My first posting....
      >Recently upgraded to NT from Windows 95.
      >Using version 4.6a/np of notetab on NT, just as windows 95.
      >Now, however, Notetab will close (save) files without any prompting.
      >I know it's not me (I don't type that fast).
      >QUESTION: Why is notetab closing these files. Is there some shortcut
      >that I have inadverdently activated....?

      Select View | Options and go to the files tab. On the upper left, there is
      a check box to "Save Files on Close". If you have this checked, you will
      get the behavior you are seeing.

      Regards,

      Larry
      larryt@...
    • Merrill Kevin
      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 10, 1999

      • djust@netvision.net.il
        Message 3 of 5 , Feb 17, 2000
          I am about to install the upgrade, but I'd like to use the settings
          from the beta instead of the ones I had in 4.6a. Can I just change
          the name of NTP48.ini to NOTEPRO.ini after installation?

          Thanks,
          David.
          Message 4 of 5 , Feb 17, 2000
            Hi David,

            > I am about to install the upgrade, but I'd like to use the
            > settings from the beta instead of the ones I had in 4.6a. Can
            > I just change the name of NTP48.ini to NOTEPRO.ini after
            > installation?

            Yes, I do things like that all the time.

            http://www.sureword.com/notetab

            The NoteTab Basic Discussion List
            mailto:NoteTab-Subscribe@...
            http://www.egroups.com/list/notetab