[NTB] Funky keyboard?

  • kevinm@toledoblade.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 10, 1999
      Greetings all. My first posting....
      Recently upgraded to NT from Windows 95.
      Using version 4.6a/np of notetab on NT, just as windows 95.
      Now, however, Notetab will close (save) files without any prompting.
      I know it's not me (I don't type that fast).
      QUESTION: Why is notetab closing these files. Is there some shortcut
      that I have inadverdently activated....?
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 11, 1999
        Hi Kevin,

        > Now, however, Notetab will close (save) files without any
        > prompting. I know it's not me (I don't type that fast).
        > QUESTION: Why is notetab closing these files. Is there some
        > shortcut that I have inadverdently activated....?

        Are you saying that the files just Close and Save on their own?
        If you were to sit there, hands off, you would see files get
        saved and then close?

        Along with what Larry mentioned about Save on close being checked
        there are two keyboard combinations to close a single file: Alt+F
        C and Crtl+F4.

        nite...

        http://www.sureword.com/notetab

        The NoteTab Basic Discussion List