[NTB] Re: join every 2 lines

    Message 1 of 8 , Dec 9, 1999
      Hi Chuck,

      > What's the clips list?

      It is used to post and discuss Clips. It seems that is where
      some of the more advanced NoteTab discussion is as well which is
      good IMO.

      The reason for the NoteTab Clips List is because unless somebody
      uses the scripting language Clips are over their head most the
      time. Clips can generate a lot of posts at times. The Basic
      list stayed at about 200 members for well over a year dues to
      people signing off (for the most part) because of all the "techie
      talk." When we started the Clips list and disallowed clips on
      the Basic list it grew tremendously. In about a years time now
      (I guess) we are over 500 members on the Basic list. There are
      those on the Clips list though that do not understand the coding,
      but they like to get all the great power Clips that go through
      and tips from some of our more advanced users.

      You can sign on it by clicking trhe subscribe link below and then
      send the post.

      Happy Clip'n!
      Jody

      http://www.sureword.com/notetab

      The NoteTab Clip List...
      mailto:Ntb-Clips-Subscribe@...
    • Larry Thomas
      Message 2 of 8 , Dec 9, 1999
        At 10:54 PM 12/9/1999 -0600, you wrote:
        >Hi Larry,
        >
        >Perhaps I do not understand him, but it appears he wants to join
        >2 lines, then the next two, then the next 2... Reformat Lines
        >joins *all* lines unless there is a blank link between them.
        >
        >In other words the 3 lines above would be made 2 lines, the first
        >two joined, but not the third to them. Reformat would join all
        >three.

        Ok. I see the point ê¿ê

        Regards,

        Larry
        larryt@...
      • Chuck Sinclair
        Message 3 of 8 , Dec 9, 1999
          Thank You, I just signed up for the list.

[...]

          Accurate impartial advice on everything from laptops to tablesaws.
          http://clickhere.egroups.com/click/1701

          -- http://www.egroups.com/ChatPage?listName=notetab&m=1