[NTB] Re: Viewing html files in browser from NP

    Message 1 of 8 , Dec 8, 1999
      Hi Kay,

      >>> NewBrowserWindow=

      > Seems like it's always been there. Might have been around the
      > first 4.0 betas??? There's never been an Option setting for
      > it.

      About every three months or so somebody seems to find something
      that is not normally well known or readily found somewhere.
      Thanks for the reply.

      cya,
      Jody

      If'n u right me bak, rite reel slow,
      cuz this hillbille don't reed reel fast!

      Sojourners of the Lord
      http://www.sureword.com/sojourner
      Clean-Funnies Mailing List
      mailto:CF@...?subject=subscribe
    • Kay Roath
      Message 2 of 8 , Dec 8, 1999
        12/08/1999 6:08 PM Jody wrote
        >> NewBrowserWindow=
        > Has it been that long since you were in grammer school,,, Grandma? ;)
        > Who, What, When, Where, and Why = the 5 W's

        YES!

        > So, where did IT come from and about when?

        Seems like it's always been there. Might have been around the first
        4.0 betas??? There's never been an Option setting for it.

        --- Grandma Kay ---
      • RScotte@aol.com
        Message 3 of 8 , Dec 10, 1999
          when I learned the 5W's in school it was in this memory verse by Rudyard
          Kipling.
          It might be a help to others.

          " I had SIX honest serving men
          They taught me all I knew