[NTB] Re: Viewing html files in browser from NP

    Message 1 of 8 , Dec 8, 1999
      Hi Kay,

      >> What's the 5 W's on that? ;)
      >
      > 5 W's ????? I feel like I should answer but can't figure out
      > the question :o

      Has it been that long since you were in grammer school,,, Grandma? ;)

      Who, What, When, Where, and Why = the 5 W's.

      Re: NewBrowserWindow=

      I don't know of any Options setting for it.
      I can't find anything in Help for it.
      I suspect it was mentioned along the way in a Whatsnew file, but I
      missed it.

      So, where did IT come from and about when?

      Thanks!
      Jody

      Clean-Funnies: click and send...
      mailto:CF@...?subject=Subscribe
    • Kay Roath
      Message 2 of 8 , Dec 8, 1999
        12/08/1999 4:33 PM Jody wrote
        >> NewBrowserWindow=1 new window on
        >> NewBrowserWindow=0 new window off

        > I saw that posted before and did not get around to asking about
        > it. What's the 5 W's on that? ;)

        5 W's ????? I feel like I should answer but can't figure out the
        question :o

        --- Grandma Kay ---
        Message 3 of 8 , Dec 8, 1999
          Hi Kay,

          >>> NewBrowserWindow=

          > Seems like it's always been there. Might have been around the
          > first 4.0 betas??? There's never been an Option setting for
          > it.

          About every three months or so somebody seems to find something
          that is not normally well known or readily found somewhere.
          Thanks for the reply.

          cya,
          Jody

          If'n u right me bak, rite reel slow,
          cuz this hillbille don't reed reel fast!

          Sojourners of the Lord
          http://www.sureword.com/sojourner
          Clean-Funnies Mailing List
          Message 4 of 8 , Dec 8, 1999
            12/08/1999 6:08 PM Jody wrote
            >> NewBrowserWindow=
            > Has it been that long since you were in grammer school,,, Grandma? ;)
            > Who, What, When, Where, and Why = the 5 W's

            YES!

          • RScotte@aol.com
            Message 5 of 8 , Dec 10, 1999
              when I learned the 5W's in school it was in this memory verse by Rudyard
              Kipling.
              It might be a help to others.

              " I had SIX honest serving men
              They taught me all I knew