[NTB] NoteTab Std and Pro 4.8 Beta #2 available

  • Eric G.V. Fookes
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 29, 1999
      Hi all,

      If you're interested, both NoteTab Pro and NoteTab Std 4.8 Beta #2 are now
      available for downloading. You can get them from the following links...

      NoteTab Pro (size 678,400 bytes):
      http://www.notetab.com/ftp/ntp48-2.exe

      NoteTab Std (size 617,984 bytes):
      http://www.notetab.com/ftp/nts48-2.exe

      These are the actual executable files. To use them, just download the files
      to your NoteTab directory and execute them. The registered version will not
      be overwritten since the beta program file has a different name.

      If you want to provide feedback, please join the beta mailing list by
      sending a blank message to...
      mailto:ntb-beta-subscribe@...
      and then send all your comments via the list.

      Note that at this stage, it would be more helpful to describe what works in
      the regular version and no longer works in the beta version. As I wrote in
      my first beta announcement, I've only fixed what I consider the most
      serious issues. I still have quite a long list of minor bugs that I need to
      go through. Although you may uncover glitches in v4.6 that I am not aware
      of, I need to first ensure that I haven't introduced new ones in the betas,
      then I need to fix the known bugs, and then we can start searching for new
      ones. Using this approach will hopefully make it easier for me to keep up
      with your feedback :)

      Also, I already have an extremely long list of feature requests. Although I
      don't want to discourage you from making such suggestions, you'll have to
      understand it may be hard to take them into account with this maintenance
      release. I would find it helpful if you delay sending such requests until
      we have dealt with all the known bugs.

      Thanks for your help!

      Regards,
      Eric Fookes