[NTB] Rate and/or review NoteTab

  • Eric G.V. Fookes
    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 29, 1999
      Hi all,

      If you're interested, you have the opportunity to rate and/or review
      NoteTab by visiting the following link (should all be on a single line):

      http://www.supershareware.com/ASP/Buildframe.asp?URL=PostReview&ID=7095&S=Wo
      rd+Processors&O=FechaBD&License=All&P=1

      SuperShareware's webmaster is a big fan of NoteTab Pro and has given it a
      top rating of 5 stars.

      Regards,
      Eric Fookes
      -----------
      NoteTab v4.6a available from
      Message 2 of 6 , Nov 29, 1999
        Hi Eric and All,

        >If you're interested, you have the opportunity to rate and/or review
        >NoteTab by visiting the following link (should all be on a single line):
        >
        >http://www.supershareware.com/ASP/Buildframe.asp?URL=PostReview&ID=7095&S=Wo
        >rd+Processors&O=FechaBD&License=All&P=1

        I could not get there using the above, but below works for me:

        http://www.supershareware.com/ASP/Buildframe.asp?URL=PostReview&ID=7095&action=vote

        Bye for now,
        Jody Adair
        Prov. 3:5-7; 4:23

        http://www.sureword.com/sojourner
        http://www.sureword.com/kjb1611
        http://www.sureword.com/notetab
      • Manuel
        Message 3 of 6 , Nov 29, 1999
          When I use ctrl+y it's delete the line.

          I think it's not on the help but It's works ok.

          I remeber this when I use unix of Santa Cruz ten years old.
          --
          Manuel, from Spain
          manumail@...
          Message 4 of 6 , Nov 29, 1999
            Just to confirm that the ^!Replace AR parameters seem to work fine
            now in my old Win95.
            By the way, I don't think that "Match zero or more of preceding
            character" is very clear. Maybe it should say something like "Match
            zero or more of preceding characters. Characters to be found or
            replaced may be represented by an actual character or by a token from
            the regular expression list.
            I think it will also need a whole library of sample clips to be
            useful for non-programmers. Or perhaps Grandma Kay could write a
            tutorial.

            Thanks,
            David.
            Message 5 of 6 , Nov 30, 1999
              Hi David, Granny, and RegExp,

              >By the way, I don't think that "Match zero or more of preceding
              >character" is very clear....Or perhaps Grandma Kay could write a
              >tutorial.

              I second that request, *short tutorial* for the regExp dummie:

              Regular Expressions Made Easy
              (a.k.a. Regular Expressions 4 Dummies)

              The two most common elements in the
              universe are hydrogen and stupidity.

              Signed,
              I. Claim Ignorance

              Clean-Funnies List
              mailto:CF@...?subject=subscribe
            • Eric G.V. Fookes
              Message 6 of 6 , Nov 30, 1999
                Hi all,

                >If you're interested, you have the opportunity to rate and/or review
                >NoteTab by visiting the following link (should all be on a single line):
                >
                >http://www.supershareware.com/ASP/Buildframe.asp?URL=PostReview&ID=7095&act
                >ion=vote
                >
                >SuperShareware's webmaster is a big fan of NoteTab Pro and has given it a
                >top rating of 5 stars.

                Many thanks for your votes and comments. I enjoyed reading them :)

                Regards,
                Eric Fookes
                NoteTab v4.6a available from