[NTB] Re: Help, please...

    Message 1 of 11 , Nov 24, 1999
      Hi David,

      > Jody's just a spoilsport. Do it the hard way, like we told
      > you. It won't work any better, but think of how virtuous
      > you'll feel afterwards.

      It was just my turn to "get even." :) At times I will send in a
      method to do something that is fairly deep only to find somebody
      answers and says, "I'm a newbie; just downloaded today. Can't
      you just ... (a click or two)? What am I missing." I "hate it"
      when that happens! <g>

      I must agree with you though David - some things are so much fun
      that I just don't want to do it the easy way. A lot of us are so
      use to making NoteTab do things in scripts that we forget some of
      it is already programmed in for us as features.

      c ya,
      Jody

      The whole world doth err save you
      and me and even thou doest err some!