[NTB] Re: Here's another one from me.

    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 23, 1999
      Hi Frederik,

      > ...*on* the clips list... didn't understand a syllable of what
      > they were on about)!

      <bg>

      > BUT the line numbers do not correspond with the line numbers of
      > NoteTab. So how do I find the corresponding line in NoteTab?
      >
      > The issue is that JavaScript starts counting lines from the
      > line just after the "<SCRIPT>" tag, where line "1" is usually a
      > comment line.

      You could copy from <SCRIPT>to</SCRIPT> and paste into a new doc
      then show your line numbers.

      I'll send you a clip to do it with. I think it was Grant that
      suggested you sign up for the HTML list which I also suggest.
      There are many HTML pros on that list that can help with any HTML
      problem you might have. Beginners are more than welcome on the
      list also. Signup link in my sigline.