[NTB] H="Edit Ini File"

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 23, 1999
      Hi Ray,

      HTML signup below for whoever it was that was needing it.

      > Just wanted to mention that I've been happily using Jody's
      > "Edit Ini File" and "Save:As Ini file" clips for the longest
      > time.

      > Where are they on Jody's site? Beats me! Jody?

      I used Search Disk and found a couple copies. <g> I guess I
      could add it to Snatch-A-Clip... when and if I ever find the
      time. I have a number of short Clips I would like to put up
      there, but time prevents it. I started to automate the process
      though. When I get it all down to a click (including upload and
      adding to my Snatch-A-Clip Library) I'll add to the page more
      often. I have, gee, 100s and 100s of Clips - I venture to say I
      have many that do the same thing which is the problem of having
      so many - I forget what I have. <g>

      <--- Copy below this line --->
      H="Edit Ini File"
      ; ??/??/199?, Sojourner@..., jody
      ^!SetWizardTitle Do not forget the exclamation mark!
      ^!SetWizardLabel After editing "Save As..." !NotePro.ini or !NoteTab.ini
      ; Long Line.
      ^!Set %Open%=^?{=_^$GetAppPath$NotePro.ini|^$GetAppPath$NoteTab.ini}; %Find%=^?{(H=20)Open at==Application|Options|TabBar|Clipbook|OutlineList|FileList|RestoreWindows|Toolbar|Printing|ClipValues|QuickList|ClipInfo|FileFilters|DirectoryList|AutoLoad|AutoLoad_1|History|FindDialog|ReplaceDialog|SearchFiles|UrlList}
      ^!Open ^%Open%
      ^!Jump Doc_End
      ^!Find ^%Find% B

      H="Save:As Ini file"
      ; ??/??/199?, Sojourner@..., jody
      ^!SetWizardTitle Save with an exclamation mark in front!
      ^!IF ^$GetExt(^##)$ = .ini Skip Else Next

      ^!Continue It appears the file you are wanting to save is not a NoteTab .ini file. Do you want to continue with the save?

      ^!Save:As ^?{==_^$GetAppPath$!NotePro.ini|^$GetAppPath$!NoteTab.ini}

      ^!Continue Restart NoteTab now?
      ^!KeyBoard Alt+F X
      ^!CmdShow Maximize
      ^!^$GetAppPath$NotePro.exe