[NTB] Re: Odp: Croatian letters

  • Frederik M. Balster-Philips van Buren
    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 22, 1999
      On 23 Nov 99, at 1:02, Alexander wrote:

      > What have You done ?
      > Fonts from M$ ?

      1) I added a croatian keyboard so I can switch between Swedish and
      Croatian keyboards.
      2) I changed all pages to META HTTP-EQUIV="Content-Type"
      CONTENT="text/html; charset=iso-8859-2".
      3) I also downloaded and installed the new fonts from MS to be on the
      safe side. All-in-all it was easier than I thought it was! ;-)
      Check out our site and see if you can read the croatian specific
      characters (Hmmm, come to think of it, is that possible with your
      Russian machine?).

      Next step will be to see if I can get Serbian (Cyrillic) to work as
      well! ;-)

      Have a nice day,
      Proni IIS | Frederik Balster-Philips van Buren
      P.O. Box 46 | frederik.balster@...
      S-562 02 Taberg, | fbalster@...
      Sweden | Fax: +46 (0)36-363267
      http://www.proni.se | Voice: +46 (0)36-65803
      Support IIS for the Youth and Peace Organisations:
      * Projekt Nordirland (Proni) of Sweden
      * Proni Institute of Social Education of Sweden
      * Connection Europe (CE) of Northern Ireland
      * Proni Centre of Social Education of Croatia
      * Proni Youth Organisations of Bosnia-Hercegovina
      * Proni in Cyprus (project i planning)
      * Proni in Central Africa (project in planning)