[NTB] Wish: Indent Char Document specific

  • Tobias Weber
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 21, 1999
      Hi,
      I'm using NTP to edit sources in different languages.
      I *have* to use tabs or blanks for indenting respectively.

      It'd be nice to have the "Indent with" checkbox not in Options/Tools
      but in the Document Properties so I can set them for each file
      seperately.
      Would that be possible for a future release?

      Thanks,
      Tobias Weber