[NTB] Re: Odp: Odp: Croatian letters

  • Frederik M. Balster-Philips van Buren
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 20, 1999
      On 18 Nov 99, at 14:28, Alexander wrote:

      > With polish signs You must follow this steps: (i think it suite
      > croatians too) 1. Forget windows fonts 2. install cr. iso-keybord 3.
      > install cr. iso font (2&3 is easy to find on internet) 4.make
      > iso-keyboard active 5.change font in NT to iso font 6. write OR
      > Easiest way is to find a program (many of them are about polish signs)
      > which decodes windows font to iso standard - it works. Made your site,
      > send it to it, and it is done.

      You know, the funny thing is I can log on to any Eastern European
      site (Polish, Croatian, Checkian) and see their specific letters
      perfectly! I just don't seem to be able implement them on my *own*
      site and see them. I don't know if this a NoteTab problem or a
      browser/windows problem but I'll see if your advice works for me. The
      problem of course is I have a Swedish keyboard so I'll have to search
      where the country specific letters are, I think...

      I *have* noticed that since I have changed my Pegasus mailer to
      iso8859-2, I can't read the Swedish specific letters anymore.
      But that's another problem.... :-)

      Have a nice day,
      Frederik M. Balster-Philips van Buren

      Thought for the day:
      Democracy is two wolves and a sheep voting on what to have
      for dinner. Liberty is two wolves attempting to have a sheep
      for dinner and finding a well-informed, well-armed sheep.