[NTB] Re: Java keyword highlighting?

  • Wayne VanWeerthuizen
    Message 1 of 9 , Nov 5, 1999
      doddj@... wrote:

      >Hi there,
      >
      >I've just bought NoteTab Pro 4.6.0, and I love it to bits already.
      >
      >I am going to use NoteTab as the editor for Java files, but can't
      >find a clipbook that colours the source (e.g. green for comments,
      >blue for reserved words, etc etc).
      >
      >PLEASE tell me there is a clipbook for this?

      Not yet on the highlighting. Currently, we can not control
      highlighting from a clip, and NoteTab's current highlighting
      is limited to HTML documents and the clip editor. So we are
      basically waiting for a future version of NoteTab.

      I DO have a clipbook for compiling and testing java applets
      though. Within the next couple days, I'll post an updated
      version of it to the notetab-clips list.

      --
      Wayne M. VanWeerthuizen