[NTB] Re: Clip icons

    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 5, 1999
      Hi mmotek,

      > 2. How do I change a clip from one type to another (eg: I want
      > to convert some of my clips that have a "." icon to work the
      > same way that the "!" ones do).

      From Help:
      "Show Clip Icons: Set this option to display little icons next to
      wrappable or executable Clip items."

      You cannot change the icons yourself. It depends on what type of
      Clip code is in the Clip for what icon is displayed.

      A circle icon means text will be pasted into the focused document.
      A plus sign means it has code in the Clip to wrap text with.
      An exclamation mark means it has commands in it which may or may
      not have code to wrap text.

      If you would like us to look at some of your Clips that are not
      working, please sign up for the Clips list and post them there.
      See below..

      Happy Clip'n!
      Jody

      http://www.sureword.com/notetab