[NTB] pagre break with keyboard

  • Manuel
    Message 1 of 9 , Nov 5, 1999
      I don't remember How do I to insert a page break with the keyboard?

      In menu: Document > Insert Page Break
      --
      Manuel, from Spain
      manumail@...
      Message 2 of 9 , Nov 5, 1999
        doddj@... wrote:

        >Hi there,
        >
        >I've just bought NoteTab Pro 4.6.0, and I love it to bits already.
        >
        >I am going to use NoteTab as the editor for Java files, but can't
        >find a clipbook that colours the source (e.g. green for comments,
        >blue for reserved words, etc etc).
        >
        >PLEASE tell me there is a clipbook for this?

        Not yet on the highlighting. Currently, we can not control
        highlighting from a clip, and NoteTab's current highlighting
        is limited to HTML documents and the clip editor. So we are
        basically waiting for a future version of NoteTab.

        I DO have a clipbook for compiling and testing java applets
        though. Within the next couple days, I'll post an updated
        version of it to the notetab-clips list.

        --
        Wayne M. VanWeerthuizen