[NTB] Three New Libraries...

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 1999
      Hi All,

      I put three new Libraries up on the NoteTabbers Assistant Page
      http://www.sureword.com/notetab/

      NoteBlock.clb

      * Reorder Numbers...
      + Choice of delimiter
      + Choose where to start numbering at
      - cursor position
      - selected lines (Must select from bottom to top.)
      - a specified line
      + Choice to stop numbering
      - at a specified line
      - end of document
      - Option to continue numbering if end of document is
      reached, but you specified to number more than that.
      (You can use a blank doc, type in a tab and the enter.
      Put your cursor on the first line and number till your
      little 'ol heart is content. ;)
      + Choice of field such as the third field in all lines you specify
      + Option to add leading zeros to the smaller numbers
      + Option to add a character(s) after numbers or no characters
      + Option to skip empty/blank rows or number all rows

      Get more info on these at my site or download the zip.

      * Replace Field...
      * ReOrder Fields...
      * Reorder Fields...
      * Number Lines...
      * Insert Front of Lines...
      * Insert Front of Block...
      * Block Add, Info-line...
      * Block Add /Prompt...
      * Find Blocks & Stuff
      * Copy Doc & Paste New
      * DeleteLine-Para If...
      * Basic Block: Copy, cut, Paste, Sum
      * Plus a few directory goodies....

      http://www.sureword.com/notetab/html/library#nblk
      http://www.sureword.com/notetab/zip/notebloc.zip

      I also put up one for printing and making new outlines from an
      existing one. Outline Tools:

      Otl.clb
      - Lots of Options
      - Assorted Tools

      And the last is just a simple Address Manangement Library.

      NoteMan.clb
      It allows you to add the following data:

      Name:
      Address:
      Place:
      Phone:
      Age:
      Sex:
      eMail:
      Homepage:

      Two Clips. One for appending the above to a file and the second
      gets the data from the file

      Display in Info-box
      Paste into Document
      Copy to Clipboard
      Leave File Open

      The names will appear in alphabetical order to choose to get the
      data for that person.

      All three of these are on my Libraries page.

      Good NoteNite...

      http://www.sureword.com/notetab

      The NoteTab Basic Discussion List
      mailto:NoteTab-Subscribe@...