[NTB] Re: The HTML Reference Library

  • Rijk van Geijtenbeek
    Message 1 of 10 , Oct 31, 1999
      Hello Jody,

      J> If I remember correctly there were instructions on dowloading
      J> some files from M$ at Stephan's site. You might ask on the Ntb-
      J> HTML list about an alternative.

      The official 3.2 and 4.0 Recommendations from W3C are available in
      clip-format. There is also the HTML 4 Reference from the Web Design
      group. The older 3.2 Reference is also available.
      See http://www.htmlhelp.com/reference/

      <snip>

      J> (I was once NS all the way till IE5 came out - please answer this
      J> part in private eMail if you want so we don't get a my bworser is
      J> better than your browser thread going, because I'm sure the Opera
      J> fans will jump on the bandwagon too. ;)

      I'm waiting to jump... ;-)

      Greetings,
      Rijk mailto:rijk@...

      -- my ntb-contributions sofar:
      http://rijk.op.het.net/tmp/html4-strict.zip (15 kB)

      -- this is my first post to this group, but I've used NTP for over a
      year now, mainly for building my own website.