[NTB] Win/Mac conversion

  • Marco Bernardini
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 30, 1999
      Hello!
      Sometimes I need to write text files for Mac platforms, where accented
      wovels have a different ANSI code from Windows ones.
      Somebody knows if there is a way to convert these letters automatically
      using Notetab?

      Thanks in advance!

      Marco Bernardini
      unofficial personal page:
      http://marco.giorgiobernardini.com
    • Kay Roath
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 31, 1999
        10/30/1999 2:29 AM Marco Bernardini wrote

        > Hello!
        > Sometimes I need to write text files for Mac platforms, where accented
        > wovels have a different ANSI code from Windows ones.
        > Somebody knows if there is a way to convert these letters automatically
        > using Notetab?

        I don't even know what a wovel is :) but in Options|Documents|Save As,
        there's a Mac option you might try.

        --- Grandma Kay ---
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 1 4:07 AM
          Hi Marco,

          > Sometimes I need to write text files for Mac platforms, where
          > accented wovels have a different ANSI code from Windows ones.
          > Somebody knows if there is a way to convert these letters
          > automatically using Notetab?

          Is wovels suppose to be vowels by any chance? If so, you can
          build a Clip to replce them all. Please sign up for the Clips
          List if you need help. See below...

          Happy Clip'n!
          Jody

          http://www.sureword.com/notetab