[NTB] Re: Off Topic - Web host help

  • Grey Cat
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 9, 1999
      did you check out hypermart.com? I'm not sure they have it, but they have
      the most bells and whistles I know of.

      Cat
      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 9, 1999
        What is "Meta-HTML"?

        Jaguwar

        Message 3 of 5 , Oct 9, 1999
          Hi 'Tabbers,

          > What is "Meta-HTML"?

          Could you all please take this thread to private eMail or to the
          NoteTab & HTML list. Thanks a bunch!-)

          Click on the link below to subscribe if you wish and hit send.

          Happy HTML'n!
          Jody

          The NoteTab and Html List...
          mailto:Ntb-html-Subscribe@...