[NTB] Re: Off Topic - Web host help

  • Grey Cat
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 9, 1999
      did you check out hypermart.com? I'm not sure they have it, but they have
      the most bells and whistles I know of.

      Cat
      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 9, 1999
        At 02:41 PM 10/9/99 -0700, Kay Roath wrote:
        >If anyone runs across a web host that offers Meta-HTML
        >already installed, please let me know. I've spent
        >several days looking & it's very frustrating!
        >
        >--- Grandma Kay ---

        Try http://www.hostsearch.com/

        Ray
        malchiv@...
        "Sometimes I forget to feed the hamster and the wheel stops spinning" --
        The Milkman
      • Kay Roath

          Message 4 of 5 , Oct 9, 1999
            What is "Meta-HTML"?

            Jaguwar

            Message 5 of 5 , Oct 9, 1999
              Hi 'Tabbers,

              > What is "Meta-HTML"?

              Could you all please take this thread to private eMail or to the
              NoteTab & HTML list. Thanks a bunch!-)

              Click on the link below to subscribe if you wish and hit send.

              Happy HTML'n!
              Jody

              The NoteTab and Html List...
              mailto:Ntb-html-Subscribe@...